Hospitality Gifts has a long, wonderful history of caring and supporting the employees, patients and families at UP Health System.
We were the Hospital Gift shop from the early Marquette General Hospital days, run by a combination of staff and volunteers. The MGH Auxiliary played a significant role in getting us started and keeping us going, and when MGH became a Duke LifePoint hospital, we fortified our non-profit status by becoming one of the family of services of the Hospitality House of the UP (HHUP). Many of the volunteers in our organization have been with us since the beginning, and take great pride in how we've grown and evolved.
We are so grateful to all who support us through your purchases, and those who have given their time to help run this shop to raise money for so many great causes!
There is a gift in every purchase for patients and families... Over the years, funds have gone to provide Heart Pillows for open heart surgery patients to hug and cough during recovery, clowns to visit children, treats for dinner trays, a Christmas Wish List for various hospital departments, The Wig Salon (providing complimentary wigs for cancer patients) and Beacon House.
Now, our organization that raised tens of thousands of dollars over the years to support Beacon House, is in the same family with them. All the proceeds from sales, above and beyond our operating costs, go directly to run the Wig Salon and Hospitality Programs of HHUP, which include the 11 Hospitality Rooms right in the hospital, and Beacon House with its 33 guest rooms, just two blocks away.
- We are a private, non-profit organization, under the umbrella of Hospitality House of the UP (HHUP)
- All proceeds from sales after operating expenses help to fund Beacon House and the Hospitality Rooms at the hospital in Marquette
- We are located in the lobby of the Neldberg Building at UP Health System-Marquette
- Our address is 580 College Avenue, Marquette, MI 49855
- Call us anytime! Pat & JoAnne are here to help (906) 225-3278
- Like us on Facebook to keep updated with new merchandise
Thank you for supporting patients and families through your purchase! We hope you'll visit often!